The Devil's Business Reviews

• Nov 20, 2017

Creepy, atmospheric little thriller. It's a slow-burn, but with such a slender runtime you don't really feel it. The mix of Hitman story with the supernatural elements was really well done.

• Mar 11, 2016

Great dialogue, atmosphere, and story. THIS is the way a horror movie should be made. Creepy as all hell.....

• May 11, 2013

The Devil's Business has taken some of the best ideas from the far superior Kill List and made a duller version of that film. I'm not familiar with the actors but the lead kept the same concerned expression on his face all the way through and the other guy just came across as annoying. Any attempt at building tension or suspence was a big failure. When the lead hitman is telling his scary story at the start I nearly fell asleep, it went on forever and had no point to it.

• Apr 07, 2013

Similar to the excellent Kill List. Sean Hogan's flick is centered around two hit man hired to kill an old friend of their boss. A decent score and some excellent scary moments are let down by its weak climax. Nonetheless an enjoyable effort.

• Jan 10, 2013

the movie turned uphill terrifying when the older hit man told the story, as the silence pictures an eerie and disturbing surroundings.

• Jan 09, 2013

Starts off interesting, but fizzles about 30 minutes in.

Starts off interesting, but fizzles about 30 minutes in.

• Dec 16, 2012

Intense & creepy. Makes no sense at all, but still had me on the edge of my seat.

• Oct 01, 2012

Acting is fantastic. Characters superb. storyine original.. Horror terrifying. British horror fans can be proud! Superb

• Sep 18, 2012

Really enjoyed this movie. Very Hitchcock-like. Suspenseful and full of anxiety, and creepy. Well done.

• Sep 17, 2012

Not bad, really short British horror. Quite talky for the most part but was well made & the ending was mad!