Reviews

• Jul 17, 2016

I love watching low budget independent movies, because I got tired of the Hollywood blockbusters that are all starting to look alike. This is a wonderful little gem of a movie that kept me hooked untill the ending. It is a love story about 2 Indian immigrants, in the United States, and their ambitions and careers are putting their real emotions to the test. I would definitely like to see some more work from Chandu Yarram in the future. I give this movie a well deserved 5 star rating and highly recommend it!