The Divide Reviews

• 3d ago

I thought it was a great movie.Under rated by far.I think people don't know what a real different movie is.It reminded me of seen lake.Different but excellent at the same time.

• Sep 05, 2019

Not bad...I was very entertained

Not bad...I was very entertained

• Sep 02, 2019

The acting was the only thing semi decent in this movie. The writing threw their good acting away. Movies where the characters consistently make dumb mistakes to further the plot are just lazy. Truly made this account just to give this movie a bad review. It's that bad. The director and writers do not have an understanding of human interactions. I watched this on a stream and still want my money back.

• Jun 25, 2019

Finally a film that takes the logical and likely end to a real conclusion. This is a messy look at what humans are often really like. Brutal everyone for themselves look at the end of the world.

• Nov 26, 2018

This was surprisingly ok/good. The way it started, it seemed like a low budget indie that had crap acting. But as the movie played on, the acting turned out to be ok (there were protagonists I rooted for and antagonists I despised). The story isn't original at all, but its executed nicely.

• Sep 23, 2018

Epic. True nature of humans. Not more than other animals in nature. Not ugly, not beautiful, just natural. Starts with "masks on" and ends with "real face".

• Aug 05, 2018

Can't believe I spent two hours watching this turd. An hour and 10 minutes in, still had no idea what the story was about, even at the end of the movie several characters still had no personality. Lots of screaming and leering and not much else. It should be grateful it has 24 per cent here; it deserves zero. Find entertainment elsewhere.

• Jul 29, 2018

Wanna watch 9 brainless strangers eat canned beans for 2 hours while treating each other inhumanely...this movie was made for you! When I'm trapped in a bunker after a nuclear strike, I hope none of the people involved in this movie make it inside with me.

• May 26, 2018

As the trapped circle of strangers becomes compressed by the crushing weight of their situation, the interpersonal relationships are transformed by the pressure. In this respect the film is interesting but is also a little too long. The pressure also cracks and destroys social norms, and worst of humanity is squeezed out. Be prepared for some disturbing scenes.

• May 21, 2018

One of the most disturbing movies that i've watched and it delivers to what it really offer: to push humanity to the brink of desperation and feeling broken w/ no hope of survival