The Drowning Reviews

• Jul 19, 2020

I watched this because I like Josh Charles. He must have been having a hard time paying his bills to accept this part. The movie had no clear story, no plot, and a ridiculous ending. The characters' actions never made any sense. I was left with so many questions that were never answered. It's almost as if every other page of the script was lost, they filmed the movie anyway, and added dramatic music. It's hard to believe anyone invested money in making this.

• Dec 19, 2019

pretty good movie...

pretty good movie...

• Sep 11, 2019

Drowning has decent performances in it but it’s the kind of movie that tries to build up suspense but in the end nothing really happens. You wait and wait for something big to happen and it never does. So as a result the movie kind of drags leaving with Little expectations and a bland ending. The concept behind the movie is good but the execution could’ve been better.

• Jun 09, 2019

Decent cast and plot, acting was moderate.

Decent cast and plot, acting was moderate.

• Jan 21, 2019

Pouco criativo. Utiliza o tema de uma forma muito ruim, já que o suspense criado se arrasta quase o filme inteiro, mas de uma forma negativa, com cenas que nada acrescentam à história e sequer ajudam a criar empatia (ou atà (C) mesmo aversão) com os personagens e/ou suas histórias/motivações.

• Dec 07, 2018

You just never really know what's going on with this kid, good movie.

You just never really know what's going on with this kid, good movie.

• Jun 03, 2018

So many things didn't make sense about this movie. Good cast, but the writing didn't live up to the talent of the cast.

• Mar 11, 2018

Such a bad psychOlogical movie. Starting with the faCt that the doctor has no morality or ethhics whatSoever. Beside of the bad aCting, the whole movie is just a bad joke to those with a Piece of psycholoCal mind . Does not play with your mind but nerves

• Mar 05, 2018

It was a lot of build up that never amounted to anything. Story was never clearly explained.

• Dec 30, 2017

I still don’t understand what happened.

I still don’t understand what happened.