The Edukators Reviews

• Sep 27, 2020

Too long, but at least the mandatory arthouse kitchen scene wasn't depressing.

Too long, but at least the mandatory arthouse kitchen scene wasn't depressing.

• Jan 09, 2020

it was a great experience. I enjoyed how the storytelling is developed in this movie.

• Oct 26, 2018

The people we are supposed to be rooting for are awful people. Theyre idea of changing the world is to ruin peoples houses just because they were succesful in life. The two characters who are focused on the most are having an affair behind the third main characters back. They kidnap a man because he catches them robbing his house. This is also the same guy who sued the girl because she ran into him when she didnt have insurance. Hes in the right throughout this whole film yet is the one portrayed as the bad guy. Our protaginists are awful people yet are supposed to be portrayed as the good guys

• Oct 28, 2016

The first 5 minutes and the twist at the end are good. The rest feels like filler.

• Mar 20, 2016

Pretty good German films about some disillusioned kids who are trying to change the world in their own small way. The story is quite a good one and it's quite funny, which is rare for German films.

• Dec 26, 2015

Rom com German style - "Your Days are Numbered"

Rom com German style - "Your Days are Numbered"

• Jan 12, 2015

Tough it may be too long, The Edukators is smart, well acted and overall memorable.

• Dec 29, 2014

An odd yet thought-provoking meditation on the clashes between generations, beliefs, and methodologies. The stance you take on them will determine your opinion of the flick, which is one that's arguably hard to enjoy. Unlikable protagonists and a silly triangle get in the way of the film's intent. It outstays its welcome by being drawn-out and ultimately underwhelming. I do have to say that it boasts the most easy-going, friendly, warm, and cheery hostage situation in a film yet. Nonetheless, it has interesting ideas, a thought-provoking approach, and a bitingly humorous angle to compensate for its faults. May not educate you but shows you a new perspective.

• Feb 11, 2014

With an intriguing premise The Edukators asks it audience, "How far can you go?" I think that about sums it up.

• Jan 30, 2014

German. Leftist activists seeking economic justice. At first their pranks with political/social messages are amusing, but get out of hand. Much depth.