The End Reviews

• Jan 20, 2020

While not the funniest film ever made, it is redeemed by the antics of Dom de Luise and the acting of the great Myrna Loy, in a small role, when she was almost 80.

• Apr 20, 2019

Great movie and funny as hell. Netflix should carry this.

Great movie and funny as hell. Netflix should carry this.

• Feb 01, 2019

The best comedy movie ever made!

The best comedy movie ever made!

• Sep 15, 2018

Never thought Burt Reynolds was a real actor, but this movie made me laugh out loud! In fact, I still chuckle to this day when I think of some scenes.

• Sep 08, 2018

ACTUALLY VERY FAITHFUL TO THE STAGES OF GRIEF. wORTH IT FOR THE DISCUSSION STARTER VALUES. eSPECIALLY LIKE THE SCENE ABOUT BARGAINING WITH gOD.

• Sep 07, 2018

This movie gets a bad rap. Different perspectives happen. One of my favorite Burt movies.

• Sep 06, 2018

Wow!!....funny to see how the ratings vary so much for this.movie. Personally I loved it! Hilarious Burt at the height of his fame totally takes the piss out of himself. Great black comedy obviously some people don't get it ...perhaps they don't like or understand black comedy and only like the obvious stuff.

• Mar 19, 2016

I have inexplicably fond memories of watching this movie on tv as a kid. I knew it wouldn't be good in any conventional sense, but I was always curious to see it again. It's pretty bad, but I think the ending is genuinely funny and it doesn't cheat on its premise, so 2 stars.

• Aug 06, 2015

Burt Reynolds is really funny in this. Such a dark, dark comedy that really surprised me.

• Jun 26, 2014

Laughed throughout this dark comedy.The late 70s ego trip Reynolds was on did produce classics like this fun romp.