The Enemy Within Reviews

• Jan 09, 2019

Really awful ending kept me from giving it 4 stars. Ending was stupid and dumb. Seems like the writers quit and the stage hand had to write the end. Because off ending I can't recommend the movie.

• Jun 14, 2017

worth watching. acting was so so for bit players. story was less than dazzling but entertaining enough.

• Apr 29, 2015

An interesting plot but an average movie. Doesn't offer too much action ,suspense or thrills !

• Jun 26, 2014

Overall decent movie. Liked the plot but not the ending

Overall decent movie. Liked the plot but not the ending

• Nov 03, 2008

An interesting plot, intense. It fails on many small details though.

An interesting plot, intense. It fails on many small details though.

• Aug 05, 2008

I'd like to see the original movie that it's based on (Seven Days in May) but on the whole it did intrigue me and was quite interesting.

• Jun 23, 2008

This was an interesting movie - remake of the old movie "7 days in May", story about conspiracy of presidential cabinet and high ranking generals of the army to overthrow the current president in order to install their own "puppet" that will give them more power. Acting is kind of a strange (they all seem to be somewhat ... I do not know ... uptight I guess, definitely not relaxed) but nevertheless it is an interesting story (watch the original movie and read the book too if you have the opportunity).

• May 18, 2008

As I love Forest Whitaker I've seen all his stuff and this one is good!

As I love Forest Whitaker I've seen all his stuff and this one is good!