The Expendables 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Expendables 2 Reviews

April 24, 2016
well judging by the critics and other reviewers, this sequel seems much better than the 1st.
April 22, 2016
I like this movie for the most part because of the action in it but the storyline isn't exactly one of the best. The combination of the actors and action is the biggest reason it's a watchable film. A better, more interesting, story would have made it an all around better film.
½ April 9, 2016
Awesome, way better than the first, this is what this series can do and what it should always do.
½ April 4, 2016
"Of course it's garbage. But this is my favorite kind of garbage." - Sean Burns
That's all "i" need to say
March 16, 2016
Nice action,but SCRIPTED?
February 14, 2016
This is ma favourite stallone film it is friken awesome.
½ January 15, 2016
The characters and plot are better off than the first installment, and the action is more brutal but restrained. Some of the stars may pop up as extended cameos, but they're still delightful to see. This film brings a sense of fun to the table, making it feel more like the classic action movie we'd expect from these guys.
January 9, 2016
A perfectly serviceable sequel, though I was a little put off by Chuck Norris wandering through given the behind the scenes issues of him campaigning for a PG rating, because fuck that guy, this isn't his franchise, y'know? You don't turn up to a party and change the stereo, asshole.

Well worth a look, you kinda know if this is your thing or not by this point, right?

December 28, 2015
For what it sets out to do, it succeeds and goes beyond every level!
½ December 11, 2015
Chuck norris and Arnold oh yeah baby im in.
November 28, 2015
Why did they make this movie? Because they could. You knew it would happen - especially with names like "Lee Christmas," "Hale Caesar" and "Toll Road." These aren't supposed to be code names. We are supposed to believe these people have these as their given names. And we do.
November 22, 2015
The Expendables Two is pretty good action flick and a major step up from the lacklustre previous instalment considering the characters in this film have much better chemistry and much more well written dialogue and banter along with some awesome action sequences but the story is quite cookie cutter and not that interesting.
November 11, 2015
Big men with big guns. You know the score.
November 8, 2015
Great action loving the clich├ęs a great watch
October 24, 2015
I don't understand why it takes that high rate
October 16, 2015
This is more entertaining than the original, but the story is empty. This has a lot more comedic scenes though, and it helps to make the movie better. Worth seeing if you like old school action.
August 30, 2015
I love this movie. It is really awesome and has good actors like Sylvester Stallone, Jason statham, randy couture and Chuck norris
August 27, 2015
The Chuck Norris joke made the movie.
½ August 19, 2015
Best one in the series
½ August 16, 2015
It's better than the first movie and has some occasionally fun action scenes, but it's just not for me. For every other action fan who loves Stallone, Willis, Schwarzenegger, etc., I'm certain you'll enjoy The Expendables 2.