The Expendables 3 Reviews

• Jun 11, 2019

great action but roussoi and ortiz suck balls!!!

great action but roussoi and ortiz suck balls!!!

• Mar 17, 2019

Too predictable in the movie

Too predictable in the movie

• Mar 06, 2019

This movie is a well made one, but it lacks some certain qualities that made the first two so amazing.

• Mar 06, 2019

if the new crew members, accept for ford and banderas had died, the movie vould be better, gibson is the best villian in all 3 movies, and the movie has its up and down, best is see stallone clean shaved in this one.

• Jan 17, 2019

Better than I thought. Mel played the best villain in the series.

Better than I thought. Mel played the best villain in the series.

• Jan 14, 2019

Not really good. But, good for "action" lovers

Not really good. But, good for "action" lovers

• Jan 13, 2019

Not as good as the previous installment, but still entertaining. Yes, there has been a serious downgrade in quality, as this movie was going for a PG-13 rating, or a 12 rating, if you live in the UK, but it was the plot that was enjoyable. It was the fact that this movie wasn't an ordinary mission, but that this time, it was something personal, with a deeper story. Mel Gibson also makes a perfect villain. I really can't say I didn't enjoy this movie.

• Jan 02, 2019

Wow! Such an amazing cast. Good to see Snipes and Gibson, and even Ford. I liked it a lot but PG 13 is what I didnt like.

• Dec 25, 2018

An definite upgrade from the first sequel by far as Gibson is twice the villain Van Damme was. It might actually be the best one of a meh series so far. Shouldn't have released it PG-13; the unrated cut is a solid throwback to old school badass action flicks especially the climax. The new cast is meh besides Rousey, however the old-timers make it fun. Snipes, Bandaras, Ford, and Gibson are all fun in this especially Antonio and Mel. Arnold has more to do which is awesome, not enough of Grammer and Davi for me though. Excited for Part 4; hope it's allowed to be R.

• Jul 15, 2018

Gee, what happened to the expandables spirit ? It has become "pirates of the caaibean 3" : what a turd.