The Factory Reviews

• Jul 02, 2019

Yuck, what a downer of a film.

Yuck, what a downer of a film.

• Dec 01, 2018

Police thriller out of the ordinary although it has the typical stuff. We first think Jack the Ripper but it does not add up. Finally an ending not so predictable. The film is flawed but I liked the originality.

• Oct 23, 2018

Good thriller that will keep you engaged throughout.

Good thriller that will keep you engaged throughout.

• Jul 19, 2018

I just watched The Factory and I feel VERY unsatisfied with the outcome. The twist was completely unnecessary. It made me feel as if watching the movie was a waste of time. John Cusack did an excellent job in my opinion but, to end a movie like that? Come on! Having him go down there and get his daughter would've been so much more satisfying than what happened. I will NOT watch this movie again! If you are into movies that have silly, unnecessary plot twists at the very end (that practically ruin the whole movie) I would reccomend The Factory to you. If you're not into those movies you're better off living life without seeing this movie

• May 26, 2018

This movie is stupid. Everyone else was holding Cusack back in his investigation. His assistant sounded like Cusack was a psychopath and she did not want to do anything important at all. It is painful to watch Cusack doing everything and others are not cooperating at all.

• Mar 25, 2018

Way too intense for me. Got my blood pressure up. I love John Cusack, but this was too much. Good mystery.

• Feb 04, 2018

A very decent story of "Cop hunts serial killer" with enough tension to keep you glued, though there are no real confrontations with the killer. But the ending is so unexpected and controversial that only for this the movie is already worth its while.

• Apr 07, 2017

Weird with some twists. Can't say much cause it's all anticipation. Don't think I'd watch it again.

• Nov 28, 2016

This movie was very predictable but the ending had a twist I didn't see coming.

This movie was very predictable but the ending had a twist I didn't see coming.

• Aug 28, 2016

Surprisingly I thought it was better than I thought it was going to be largely due to good acting by John Cusack in this phycological thriller.