The Fallen Ones Reviews

• Dec 11, 2012

Crappy of the crappiest movies ever!

Crappy of the crappiest movies ever!

• Nov 15, 2012

As seen on Telefutura, this was clearly a mindless TV-movie w/ high disregard for historical facts & displays a small variety of mummy monsters. At least watch the scenes that show any giants. You're likelier to chuckle than be awe-struck.

• Jul 03, 2012

Ok, not a great movie, but a fun movie and it does have a cool cast. Robert Wagner, Geoffrey Lewis, Tom Bosley (as an awesome Jewish rabbi no less!), and Casper Van Dien. I like watching all of them act and for some reason, I'm a big fan of Van Dien's movies. He's made a career out of repeating his character from Starship Troopers (which, come on, was a kick ass movie) but somehow it doesn't get stale.

• Jan 29, 2012

• Sep 11, 2010

Great movie. I love to see it someday again!

Great movie. I love to see it someday again!

• Doctor S Super Reviewer
    Mar 02, 2010

If you've ever fantasized about seeing a sweaty Tom Bosley in tight bermuda shorts, your ship has arrived. For the other 6 billion people on the planet, stay far away from this made-for-SciFi travesty. This movie actually dares you to turn it off with its continuous parade of bad acting, worse dialogue, and even worse special effects. Yeah, and the Mr.Cunningham thing. Poor plucky Kristen Miller can't catch a break here, the only saving grace in preventing half-star hell.

• Jan 25, 2010

I like bad movies, I really do, but this was horrible. With actors like Tom Bosley and Robert Wagner in supporting roles, and given the fact that my TiVo magic elf recommended it, I figured it couldn't possibly be that bad. I WAS WRONG. I'm giving it a full star because the concept was interesting and another half just because, but the execution was mangled throughout.

• Jan 20, 2009

It's good to see Casper Van Dien getting work. How did his career fall of the map so fast?

• Sep 27, 2008

• Sep 13, 2008

Not bad, for a made-for-TV flick. It's a smothering heap of melted cheese, yes - but that's all part of the fun. Sort of a low-budget Indiana Jones, but with a 42-foot killer mummy thrown in for kicks. Now where can you go wrong with a formula like that?