The Farthest Reviews

• Jun 02, 2019

At first misguided, but it's nonetheless still a fascinating journey with stunning imagery being frighteningly immersive in an exciting way as the archival revelations and passionate knowledge solidly marks this documentary as essential wonder towards the universe's definition as well being generically thought-provoking when looking at the never-ending sky. (A-)

• Mar 27, 2019

An awe inspiring documentary looking at the missions of Voyager 1 and 2. Considering they were made in the early '70s, therefore using '70s technology, it's amazing that spacecrafts will outlive the human species as they are predicted to be able to travel for a billion years. We will long have laid waste to our beautiful planet Earth and god knows where we will be. This documentary focuses on mission objectives and accomplishments as told by interviewees who were directly involved in the projects and the documentary also shows us the stunning pictures sent back to us of other planets by the Voyagers. For anyone even mildly interested in outer space this is a must watch documentary.

• Jan 02, 2019

Great Documentary!! Especially if your into astronomy and science!!

Great Documentary!! Especially if your into astronomy and science!!

• Dec 19, 2018

Spectacular tale of the voyager space probes and the emotional behind the scenes events. Visually stunning and astronomically delicious.

• Oct 01, 2018

IN 1977 NASA launched two voyagers into space they successfully collected photos & info. on Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune & also some of there moons. One of the Voyagers is now officially in interstellar meaning it's outside are solar system in deep space its has music & photos & information about EARTH in it.

• Mar 31, 2018

Thanks PBS for making another great documentary!

Thanks PBS for making another great documentary!

• Feb 08, 2018

Greatly entertaining while weirdly heartbreaking

Greatly entertaining while weirdly heartbreaking

• Jan 21, 2018

Excellent documentary. I enjoyed it very much.

Excellent documentary. I enjoyed it very much.

• Dec 31, 2017

Clips and such for the life of three Voyager one and two with commentaries from people who were involved.

• Dec 29, 2017

Builds suspense in the most wondrous but subtle way. Every planet Voyager touches on is a great event, and the interview subjects all help to build a charming character to the mission.