The Feeding Reviews

• Feb 04, 2013

If the Halloween store were-rat, the mind numbing acting and dialogue, and the people standing around staring blankly do it for you, you may be just high enough for this movie. The boobies on display can't make up for anyone opening their mouths, let alone the total failure to liven up with attempts at camp, though the were-rat is obviously heavily drinking to get through this. On that note, it's pretty much only good as a drinking game.

• Oct 11, 2011

• Sep 16, 2011

The Acting sucked. The cast was nobody that you would know. The story line was the only real good thing in this movie. They sure attempted to make a good movie but they failed. This one looked like it was a low budget movie and did not take a lot of time to make this one good. It had potential but just did not make the cut. I ended up watching the entire movie just out of boredom but don't waste your time.

• Sep 29, 2010

I have to admit, I'm pleasantly surprised. Maybe all these years of bottom-barrel horror films have lowered my standards. I mean, sure, the filming is poor, the budget nonexistent, and the werewolf is a guy in a mask. But the writing and the story were actually far more entertaining -- and refreshing -- than most DTV flicks. If you have a soft spot for amateur horror, and especially for low budget werewolves, you might actually enjoy this. Or perhaps I'm an anomaly. :)

• Jun 19, 2009

• Nov 20, 2008

Wow, this was bad. Like...my God, I can't tell you what an appaling fuckup this movie is. The werewolf gets plenty of exposure from the very beginning of the film, which is a problem because it looks like something a Muppet might shit out. And every single one of the characters are the same cliche stupid young people you see in every other horror movie, except that they are all HORRIBLY acted. It isn't long before you're wishing that that plastic wolf would kill all of them. Unfortunately, the people who don't die are the ones who piss you off the most. Whenever the wolf appears, they always use some sort of camera effect that fogs everything up...probably to hide how fake-looking the wolf is. And whenever it kills, there's always some sort of cheap, over-the-top gore involving somebody's spine being ripped out or whatever. It's not scary, it's just disgusting. And then at the end, when the wolf is killed (after a pitiful attempt at a badass one-liner) it turns into some sort of dude with oversized fangs. Although it still looks like a wolf depending on what camera angle the corpse is shown from. The story is bad. In fact it doesn't really exist at all. The only time I might suggest seeing this is if you're with friends who like making fun of shitty-ass horror movies. Beyond that, no sane person would actually like this.

• Nov 11, 2008

Holy Shit! This movie was bottom of the barrel. The acting was among the worst I have ever seen, the dialogue was just funny (not in a good way), and the special effects were border line retarded. Steer clear of this disaster.

• Oct 13, 2008

terribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, it's a nightmare !

terribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, it's a nightmare !

• Sherry . Super Reviewer
    Jul 30, 2008

Good just stay out of the Appalachian Mountains..........

Good just stay out of the Appalachian Mountains..........

• Jul 29, 2008

This movie was almost too hard to lampoon as it dragged on. An hour and a half of this garbage feels like a three hour, epic waterboarding session.