The Female Brain - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Female Brain Reviews

½ March 10, 2018
Entertaining, Well-Acted, and informative. Why the critical reviews from professional reviewers, I have no idea.
March 6, 2018
Simple, funny, educating, heart touching (for me).
March 4, 2018
Rented this today, I cannot even count how many times I laughed out loud! Great writing, seriously funny performances. I'm
½ February 23, 2018
Light and easy pretty enjoyable, but I love a lot of critics slam this movie for oh its not dig into the topic enough blah blah blah social issue shit.. This movie is listed as comedy for some reason right?
February 19, 2018
Had a handful of funny moments, a few touching moments, worth watching just to see the performances of Cecily Strong and Blake Griffin. Seemed obvious Whitney was passionate about this book as her stand-up material covers a lot of this ground. As a first time director I thought she did a nice job bringing it to film.
February 19, 2018
this movie was an excellent surprise. I laughed hard and I even cried a little. This movie is well worth it give it a try male or female.
February 18, 2018
I have always liked Whitney Cummings. I thought it was a good film. It kept my interest ( which isn't easy ) and was funny and educational.
February 11, 2018
Great movie and great cast I wanted the stories to go on
February 11, 2018
If you enjoyed the trailer you'll like the movie. It's a creative fresh and cute romantic comedy.
February 5, 2018
This film was cute at best and unrealistic at worst, either that or I'm a pessimist about the reality of relationships.