The First Turn-On! Reviews

• Nov 09, 2013

I just got this in a 4 pack with some other Troma movies. I had seen this a long time ago but could hardly remember it. Has some great scenes but it drags a little. Worth checking out if you are a Troma fan.

• Oct 27, 2012

Early Troma comedy is just as unwatchable as their later efforts. Decent premise. A counsellor and campers make up stories about their first time after getting trapped in a cave. Not sure why seventeen year olds are campers and not counsellors.

• Feb 07, 2012

This has to be one of the Best 80's sex comedies I personally think its way better than Porky's. It is really funny and the soundtrack is great. I think its one of the Best films Troma came out with. I just dont htink it has gotten the recognition it deserves so I give it 2 thumbs up. I wish they had more movies like this everyone could use a good laugh and its very creative and original. Movies nowadays lack both.

• Jul 07, 2011

A tremendously perverted early Troma sex comedy featuring an abundance of gratuitous nudity, an absolutely retarded sense of humor, and wonderful cartoon sound effects. I give it two dicks up!

• Mar 01, 2011

An early Kaufman great. It's on NQ. Get some cheap laughs

An early Kaufman great. It's on NQ. Get some cheap laughs

• Dec 16, 2010

I actually did laugh at a few lines like "This would be easier than fucking a tomato", and there were a few sight gags that did make me chuckle loudly. I could probably count those times on one hand. And I guess there are some nice boosoms. The rest of it is obnoxious sex-shit comedy, a Porky's knock-off at camp that unfortunately doesn't go far enough to anticipate 127 Hours. Now if they had to cut off some genitals to stay alive (mostly testicles) it might be a better night out.

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 06, 2010

Not a good movie by any means, but a very fun teen sex comedy if you're in the mood for that kind of movie. I enjoyed it most of the time, but overall it's just okay.

• Aug 02, 2010

This wasn't the worst thing that Troma has released but it wasn't very good either. People stuck in a cave talking about their first sexual times so there was nudity and some jokes but fairly lame.

• Jul 12, 2010

A touch better than your average Troma but it's still idiotic tripe.

A touch better than your average Troma but it's still idiotic tripe.

• Jul 05, 2010