The Flintstones and WWE: Stoneage Smackdown Reviews

• May 19, 2018

kind of funny to watch real celebrities turned into cartoons

kind of funny to watch real celebrities turned into cartoons

• Feb 15, 2018

Ready to see Fred on the movie to wrestle well he is a funny one now see how he will do

• Nov 17, 2017

I THINK THIS WWE FILM IS ROCKIN' HOT AND ROCKIN' OUR WORLD!!!

I THINK THIS WWE FILM IS ROCKIN' HOT AND ROCKIN' OUR WORLD!!!

• May 04, 2017

I love this movie it's worth watching

I love this movie it's worth watching

• Oct 18, 2016

Always loved the Flintstones but updating the show to contain a modern theme (WWE) just doesn't work.

• Jan 23, 2016

"The Flinstones and WWE: Stonage Smackdown" es ciertamente nostálgica pero su parodia a la sociedad moderna ya no funciona como en años anteriores y termina siendo una rara película que nadie pidió ni pedirá jamás.

• May 04, 2015

I YABBA-DABBA DO GIVE THIS TWO THUMBS UP! BRILLIANT!!!

I YABBA-DABBA DO GIVE THIS TWO THUMBS UP! BRILLIANT!!!

• Apr 17, 2015

Hilariously bad. Good for drinking games, though.

Hilariously bad. Good for drinking games, though.

• Apr 09, 2015

Awesome collaboration of wwe and the flintstones. And can't belive cm punk is in it because cm punk left wwe. Great animation movie. It's funny that Vince McMahon works at a raw fish bar, it's funny because of Monday night raw. Fred and Barney make a wrestling event and it's sold out like wrestlemania. Great movie.