The Fortune Buddies Reviews

• Dec 25, 2011

Great HK humour! Surprisingly good since their original series were so funny i'd expect the movie to be a disappointment but it is not. It references a lot of other HK, Japanese/ Korean movies and TV shows (postmodern?) so one might miss some humour if you are not familiar with them all. I enjoyed this thoroughly!

• Nov 09, 2011

If you have ever seen a bunch of Hong Kong movies and read the daily news, or you have seen this 3 buddies stage show before,then you will understand what this film is about.Speak frankly, it looks a bit dumb and odd to me although the jokes are funny and I were thrilled at the final wrestling parts.Bonus half-star for Johnson Lee's sequence where he is trying to act like Andy Lau,Aooron Kowk and others.Should I mention again for the rest of the movie??Better save the budgets and continue the stage shows.

• Nov 06, 2011

æ'å' (C)æ²é 1/2ç?ï 1/4?

æ'å' (C)æ²é 1/2ç?ï 1/4?

• Nov 06, 2011

å<?æ 1/2ç¦?ç¥¿å£ 1/2 - å¥ 1/2ä 1/4 1/4ç?ç´§æ- çº¿ç"µè§å§ã,

å<?æ 1/2ç¦?ç¥¿å£ 1/2 - å¥ 1/2ä 1/4 1/4ç?ç´§æ- çº¿ç"µè§å§ã,

• Oct 09, 2011

Using wrestling as the reflection of "Hong Kong Spirit", with the HK local gags.