The Fraternity (2002)

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

The Fraternity Videos

The Fraternity Photos

Movie Info

One of the most venerated institutions in higher learning also proves to be one of the most devious in this campus thriller, directed by veteran B-movie helmer Sidney J. Furie in the vein of 1999's The Skulls. The Fraternity stars Dawson's Creek and Skulls II alum Robin Dunne as Alex, a young college student indoctrinated into one of the more prestigious houses of Greek brotherhood at Runice Academy. But when a brother turns up dead, the fraternity's once-hallowed halls become rife with suspicion, paranoia, and fear, and it's up to Alex to find out the truth about his brethren. The Fraternity also features Treat Williams.
Rating:

Dylan Trowbridge
as Baker Salsbury
Show More Cast

Critic Reviews for The Fraternity

There are no critic reviews yet for The Fraternity. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for The Fraternity

This movie was not great and if I had watched it when it was first released I may have enjoyed it a little more. That being said, watching it more than 10 years after production makes it a waste of time because it felt very dated.

Heather Metzger
Heather Metzger
½

½

5.5/10. Adequate thriller, I never found it entirely convincing though. The performances are good, nice set decoration, reasonably well edited, well produced. It just lacks stamina, it loses steam midway through.

The Fraternity Quotes

Discussion Forum

Discuss The Fraternity on our Movie forum!

News & Features