The Frontier Boys Reviews

• Nov 16, 2011

Have you ever seen a movie that is inspiring, wonderful and uplifting all at the same time? Well these words describe 'The Frontier Boys'. In fact the movie was so good, I have seen it twice! And the best part is, it was filmed in Northern Michigan! It is a definite must see!

• Sep 13, 2011

Excellence in every sense of the word. Exquisite talent, marvelous craftsmanship, snappy dialogue, and obvious passion make this film one of the most outstanding of the decade. And, no. Jedidiah is definitely not single.

• May 17, 2011

An inspiring and life changing movie!

An inspiring and life changing movie!

• Apr 27, 2011

Excellent movie. A morally sound film in todays world is rare, and this film does an astounding job at sticking out as wholesome family entertainment.

• Mar 27, 2011

I can't even give this movie 1 star. I will give it a half star because it made it to theaters. It never fails in terms of implementing God into every possible scenario. A solid plot, but the acting was horrendous and the lines were corny. I understand it's an Independent film, but I can wholeheartedly say I could have made a better movie......and I have 0 experience.

• Mar 22, 2011

The story line and plot is phenomenal even though the cinematography wasnt the best it was still was a very good movie