The Galapagos Affair: Satan Came To Eden Reviews

• Dec 04, 2017

Interesting story of life at the edge of the earth, but it kind of peters out rather than ending.

• Jul 06, 2015

A European couple's escape from the hustle and bustle of civilization to a life of seclusion in one of the previously uninhabited Galapagos islands takes a turn when others move in. Drama, crime and intrigue ensue. Though at times difficult to watch, this movie serves as a good exposition of the charms and pitfalls of small island life.

• Apr 27, 2015

The truth is stranger...

The truth is stranger...

• Apr 12, 2015

This film puts a FULL stop in the arguments about Heaven and Hell. It's simple, we carry the Hell with us, wherever we go we will bring it along. There has never been Satan in the Garden of Eden. Adam and Eve corrupted their Paradise with their own hands.

• Apr 03, 2015

A true unsolved mystery! And yet another reason why I never want to live on an island.

• Mar 24, 2015

I love these true-life mystery documentaries, especially when there is film footage of the major players. This one's set in the 1930s on the Galapagos Island of Floreana. A German couple moves there to get away from society, only to have another German family and a French Baroness (with two boyfriends) settle there, too. It all goes downhill from there. Four people disappear - two are never found, two are found and it's not good. I was fascinated from start to finish. Recommended for anyone who likes to discover lesser-known historical events, especially murder mysteries.

• Mar 06, 2015

Great story, mediocre storytelling.

Great story, mediocre storytelling.

• Jan 13, 2015

A fascinating look at three groups of people who moved to an otherwise deserted island & their interaction with each other. Real intrigue with some ending up dead.

• Jan 01, 2015

Good, but too long to keep you motivated all the way through.

Good, but too long to keep you motivated all the way through.

• Nov 09, 2014

This was a lush intriguing story....a must watch for anyone beguiled by the downfall of the Weimar Republic,the pre Hitler days of WW1 legacy, the early German health obsessed naturalists, Nietzsche and fantasist escape leading to a delicious and disturbing irony.All cocooned in the ultimate drama triangle- A reluctant martyr victim,a megalomaniacal,charismatic sexy narcissitic charmer of a perpetrator, and an unwitting stoic and secretive rescuer.