The Game Is Over Reviews

• Sep 19, 2011

Kinda obvious, but pretty well made. Cheating wife gets crushed.

Kinda obvious, but pretty well made. Cheating wife gets crushed.

• jay n Super Reviewer
    May 01, 2011

Artsy fartsy phooey, at least Jane is ravishing.

Artsy fartsy phooey, at least Jane is ravishing.

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 05, 2010

Fonda gives a great performance in this movie, and it all seems to be going in a good direction, but it all falls apart in the end. If they could only have fixed the ending this would be a great movie.

• Jun 19, 2009

rare vintage fonda under vadim's spell of love she fails not to charm

rare vintage fonda under vadim's spell of love she fails not to charm

• Apr 19, 2009

Fonda is great in this movie, the story is set up nice, and it looks good, but the ending was disappointing to me.

• Aug 26, 2008

Surprisingly well done, not the exploitation I was expecting. Quite a strong drama and of course Jane Fonda is gorgeous.

• Oct 06, 2006