The Gatekeepers Quotes
The top The Gatekeepers quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Avraham Shalom: The future is dark because if you put most of our young people in the army, they'll see paradox. We have become cruel to ourselves and mainly to the occupied population.
- Avraham Shalom: Even if they answer rudely, there's no alternative to talking. It's a trait of a professional intelligence operative to talk to everyone.
- Yaakov Peri: You can't see the mother's tears.
- Carmi Gillon: We are making the lives of millions unbearable into prolonged human suffering.
- Carmi Gillon: For Israel, it's too much of luxury not to speak with our enemies. When we refuse to talk, we make a mistake.
- Avi Dichter: Peace must be built on a system of trust. As a person who knows Palestinians well, building such system, a genuine one, won't be a problem on them.
- Ami Ayalon: We win every battle but we lose the war.‐ Submitted by John K (3 years ago)
- Avi Dichter: You can't make peace using military means...Avraham Shalom: In a war against terror, forget morality.‐ Submitted by John K (3 years ago)
- Ami Ayalon: We'd kill whoever tried to kill us.‐ Submitted by Chris P (3 years ago)
- Yaakov Peri: If we didn't catch them in the act, we'd never catch them.‐ Submitted by Chris P (3 years ago)