The Gauntlet (Game of Assassins) Reviews

• Apr 02, 2018

Between a 5/10 and 6/10, the cool sets cannot overcome the weak story.

Between a 5/10 and 6/10, the cool sets cannot overcome the weak story.

• May 27, 2016

A IDEIA É OTIMA!!!! conseguiram pegar artistas razoaveis e deixarem mediocres, filme nao ruim, mas aquele q vc espera acabar pra nao dizer,... aff, nao conseguir ver de tao ruim!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Aug 16, 2015

This movie had to be one of the worst movies i have seen ever made and i have seen some bad movies in my time. The movie is about a group that has to go through some devil related references and get through a maze of some sort. At the start I had a feeling that this was going to be a movie like the SAW series but it was a sad C grade distant cousin. Do not bother with this one. Ohh an its 100% not suitable for the kiddies. Do not waste your download quota's or your video rental money. 100% Crap!!!

• Dec 29, 2014

It's sort of Cube in the dungeons, so not very much original, but it's fun.

It's sort of Cube in the dungeons, so not very much original, but it's fun.

• Dec 14, 2014

This movie was a big waste of time. I lost too much time watching it. I can't even write a proper review about this. "The Glauntlet" is really bad!

• Sep 24, 2014

Wel, in een roes van een goeie weekend nog naar deze gekeken, en tja, kheb hem uitgekeken, maar of ik dat echt anderen zou aanraden? Nene....