The Glass Bottom Boat - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Glass Bottom Boat Reviews

½ May 31, 2016
A sticky-sweet comedy which exemplifies the 'Doris Day' film persona. As a film it's passable romantic fun.
February 20, 2015
The virginal girl-next-door schtick had passed its expiration date in this tired Doris Day vehicle. Doris is a little too old for the silliness, and the times had changed by this point in the game.
January 15, 2015
Mom's favorite movie
½ August 3, 2013
Probably my favorite Doris Day movie!
½ March 17, 2013
Doris Day sings, has a bad haircut and an ugly dog. There's a laughable "futuristic" house and the "red herring" of Communism thrown it. Yet somehow it works and it's fun!
May 11, 2012
Rod Taylor and doris day, what a team.Its a classic and funning.
April 6, 2012
Omg love the kitchen!!
April 1, 2012
Watching it now, highly entertaining
December 11, 2011
One of my favorite Doris Day movies
½ September 18, 2011
One of my favs!! Made me laugh!!
July 27, 2011
One of my top favorite Doris Day movies!
June 8, 2011
"La blonde défie le FBI"
April 17, 2011
Riemastuttavat 60-luvun värit. Aika hauska ja mukava, mutta ei oo oikeen koottu kunnolla...
February 15, 2011
Love this movie! Watching it as I wait for the Theraflu to kick in....Typical Doris Day farce, with Rod Taylor was the potential love interest...great character actors peppered in here and there including Dom Deluise, Dick Martin, Paul Lynde and Arthur Godfrey...makes for some silly fun! Very enjoyable fare!
December 9, 2010
Yes, there is a glass bottom boat in the movie, in case you were wondering! But it is a romantic comedy, not a boat adventure movie or anything like that. It's a really silly comedy, sometimes too much so, but overall it's enjoyable.
April 30, 2010
Cute, but not as good as I was hoping for.
April 21, 2010
A surprisingly hilarious film! Doris Day is such a cute klutz in this!
½ March 30, 2010
I grew up watching this.
February 21, 2010
What a funny movie!

For Doris Day Fans, this is a "MUST".

It's not profund, but it's diverting! It's a feel good movie... and of course... there is a happy ending!