The Godfather of Green Bay - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Godfather of Green Bay Reviews

July 8, 2007
The most amazing film ever! Anything u ever need to know about life is in this film!
½ July 1, 2007
Love it! Pete Schwaba, Thomas Lennon, and Jimmy Pardo? AWESOME!
June 29, 2007
I did see it but I think will be greert
June 23, 2007
Another one of the best movies ever made.
½ June 19, 2007
I live in Wisconsin and loved this movie. Childish humor at times, but funny overall. I may be biased since I reside where the majority of the movie was filmed and my best friends are the band during "rocktoberfest"
June 15, 2007
this movie is not good. but it does some brilliant things with the macarena.
June 12, 2007
Even better than the first! But not by much!
June 10, 2007
As a resident of Green Bay, this was a disgrace of what the people in Green Bay are like. I mean the guy taped most of it in the U.P., we are not uppers. People from Green Bay don't think their the shit when the go to little towns in WI, people from the little towns think we're the shit. Way to study the facts. Go back to chicago and cheer on your bears Pete.
June 9, 2007
Funny and touching. A very good movie.
½ June 8, 2007
Saw a screening of this flick back in the day. It was great. Lots of funny moments. Thomas Lennon and Tony Goldwyn steal the show.
June 6, 2007
LOVE THAT MOVIE, ONE OF MY TOP 10
½ April 26, 2007
Only mildly amusing. The stars do try and do rather well, but they don't have the material to work with. It's just a bland movie, not many sparks and it did not always hold my interest.
March 31, 2007
omg! i love greenday i really want to watch this!
March 17, 2007
One of my favourites. I find it so much better than the first Godfather. It completely absorbed me. That rarely happens. So so well-made. Love it.
March 3, 2007
I just don't get why everyone seems obsessed by this film. The dudes in it just annoy me- and I'm afraid to say I got bored halfway through... not my cup of tea. I just think they are all idiots and should chill out, stop fighting/ shooting everyone and their dog and go have a nice picnic on the beach together.
½ February 23, 2007
I thought they could have done a better job of casting, like feature me instead of some of the other locals!
January 24, 2007
Greatest mafia film of all time!! So many good things to about this film - most importantly the brilliant cast, truly the greatest collection of talented actors in one film; great soundtrack and fabulous scenery! Love it :)
½ January 19, 2007
havent seen it yet but will soon
January 1, 2007
class movie nuff said
December 11, 2006
i would like to see this