Fei zhou he shang (The Gods Must Be Crazy III) (Crazy Safari) Reviews

• Apr 28, 2014

want to watch this again

want to watch this again

• Jun 16, 2012

Really not as good as the first two.

Really not as good as the first two.

• Jun 28, 2010

It's a different take from the previous two, where two Chinese men and a vampire encounter the world of the Bushmen. How they got there was totally absurd and it didn't make me laugh. The formula is the same. The humor is fueled by a misunderstanding of cultures and sped-up actions. I would only recommend this to fans of the previous "The Gods must be Crazy" films.

• Cassandra M Super Reviewer
    Nov 15, 2009

The Gods Must Be Crazy III (a.k.a. Crazy Safari- 1991) C- 96 min. Lung Chan, Sam Christopher Chow, Stephen Chow, Ching-Ying Lam, Man Tat Ng, N!xau, Peter Pau. Xixo, the bushman from THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY films returns, this time getting involved with a magician and an ancient Chinese vampire, along the way learning some kung fu moves. Odd, to say the very least, this movie was a hard find, video title CRAZY SAFARI and only available on coolvcd.com in the VCD (Video CD) format. The film itself is hard to understand due to the Cantonese language (the version I have was translated, but still barely audible) but some parts did make me chuckle and it was nice to see N!xau the bushman back in action, even if it was in a far lesser film than the first two GODS movies. The rating is solely based on what I could gather.

• Jan 31, 2009

I think I've seen this one. It wasn't that good

I think I've seen this one. It wasn't that good

• Dec 27, 2008

very good & little on weird side

very good & little on weird side

• Sep 17, 2008

ALthough the first two of the series were quite well-made and funny, this film's story was over the top for bad humour. It was about a Chinese Vampire in the midst of an African village. I only watched about 30 minutes of it. It could be better.

• Sep 04, 2008

all d three parts are a classic..

all d three parts are a classic..

• Aug 16, 2008

On retrouve un peu de l'humour propre a cette serie de films, mais nous infliger une histoire de momie vampire chinoise et d'esprit de Bruce Lee qui vient se placer dans le corps de X!xau, franchement...

• Aug 04, 2008