The Goldfinch Reviews

• Smile65
    Oct 21, 2019

A little long but did enjoy it. Obviously, book was better.

A little long but did enjoy it. Obviously, book was better.

• Rebecca
    Oct 16, 2019

They did well my advertising Finn Wolfhard 😩 my daughter only wanted to watch it because she seen he was in it. She ended up falling asleep in the theater

• Julie S
    Oct 14, 2019

Emotional and well done. I read the book and really enjoyed the movie.

Emotional and well done. I read the book and really enjoyed the movie.

• Miguel
    Oct 08, 2019

I was very pleased with this film adaptation. I felt that the script was smartly executed, and in my opinion it even fixed many parts that were overelaborated/redundant in the book.

• adamsls L
    Oct 05, 2019

Fabulous story. Well acted. Academy award

Fabulous story. Well acted. Academy award

• Cin
    Oct 03, 2019

I read the book so could follow the movie. Left out some important info that could confuse those that did not read the book

• Joy W
    Oct 01, 2019

I really enjoyed it and liked the ending!

I really enjoyed it and liked the ending!

• Lavonda
    Oct 01, 2019

A little slow at times, but over all a very good movie.

A little slow at times, but over all a very good movie.

• Mareilys
    Sep 30, 2019

The movie was extremely slow. I read the book and I was curious on how they could make a movie based on the book. But I thought the acting was amazing.

• Catherine O
    Sep 27, 2019

I thought the movie was very well done. I really enjoyed it.

I thought the movie was very well done. I really enjoyed it.