The Good Doctor Reviews

• Sep 26, 2018

Absolutely worst green-screen show with pathetic plot. Totally disappointing season2.

• Jan 17, 2018

I like the show because i can relate. Thank the Universe not as severely as this kid but i can empathize quite easily.

• Sep 27, 2017

We'll see. It has to get better.

We'll see. It has to get better.

• Jan 16, 2016

A weirdly interesting and twisted story. Not what I expected. It's a well-made indie with a surprisingly good cast, down to many of the supporting characters. One I might revisit down the road.

• Apr 10, 2015

Elvis' granddaughter, Riley Keough, is a real talent.

Elvis' granddaughter, Riley Keough, is a real talent.

• Dec 21, 2014

A real missed opportunity that never seems to get it's intriguing premise off the ground and its frustratingly slow pace doesn't help its case. Orlando Bloom is a bit of an odd choice for the role, but he plays it well enough that you buy it, though his character's motivations are foggy at best. The story is very plausible and chilling to the bone, but it takes so friggin long for anything to happen, that you've already predicted the events LONG before they take place. It's a film I would never watch again and the ending is totally unbelievable, with a little more effort this could've been a memorable, hospital drama.

• Sep 01, 2014

is the worst movie ever!!!!

is the worst movie ever!!!!

• Aug 06, 2014

gr8 cast but not much mystery or suspense here

gr8 cast but not much mystery or suspense here

• Jul 20, 2014

The most annoying, stupidest script ever. The writer and director should go do sth else.

• Mar 12, 2014