The Good Witch's Gift Reviews

• Nov 06, 2017

As with the other two this one is amazing family entertainment. James Welch 11/6/2017

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Dec 23, 2014

Very cute - one of the better ones I've seen on the Hallmark Channel.

Very cute - one of the better ones I've seen on the Hallmark Channel.

• Aug 23, 2014

This was another sweet family, friendly movie. This time the good witch has to plan a Christmas wedding in less than a week. Even the mayor's wife is starting to warm up to her.

• Jun 18, 2014

A very cute Christmas film, I loved.

A very cute Christmas film, I loved.

• May 23, 2014

Friday, May 23 2014 (2010) The Good Witch's Gift FAMILY DRAMA The third of seven Made-for-TV movies so far, starring Catherine Bell as "The Good Witch", Cassandra Nightingale living in small town Middleton in which she's trying to be a legitimate wife to her soul mate sheriff, Jake Russell(Chris Potter) by marrying her on Christmas Eve. During all of this is happening, Leon Deeks (James McGowan) an ex-convict who used to rob the town's bank had decided to return just so he can be with his wife and daughter. Pretentious family movie my mother would've loved since it centers on misunderstandings and false assumptions made about other people with things working out well towards the end. The only problem is that because it's supposed to be about the 'good witch', one would've thought that their might've been some magic performed in this movie, but what we get instead is Cassandra handing out emblems and other stuff to other people in which her magic is on all of the stuff she gives out. For it's like she can see the superficial result, ahead of time, and to me that's ridiculous. Bell also co-produced this movie as well which this entire set up is like from a Norman Rockwell painting. 2 out of 4 stars

• Feb 23, 2013

Why in God's name did I watch this? Because it had the guy from "King Fu: The Legend Continues" in it? Because I'm lazy and it was on TV? Because I'm an idiot? I fear that it's a combination of all three reasons. Good Lord this was awful ... not even blandly, time-wasting kind of awful. Lobotomize me with a hand drill to ease the pain kind of awful.

• May 25, 2012

This is a great movie to add to the collection!!

This is a great movie to add to the collection!!

• Feb 13, 2012

The Good Witch's Gift/The Good Witch's Wedding (2010)

The Good Witch's Gift/The Good Witch's Wedding (2010)

• Jun 02, 2011

Beautiful. Jake and Cassie have a sparkling and snowy marriage, Derek finds love, and Tom and Martha play minister and wedding planner. 'Martha...stopped a robbery with her hips?'