The Grace Card - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Grace Card Reviews

July 12, 2016
Star Michael Joiner steals the show in this tear jerker. Best faith based actor working today.
November 21, 2015
We loved it. Consequently, we have shared/ showed it with many friends.
September 19, 2015
this was a wonderful movie if anyone out here in the world that doesn't understand how good our father is in heaven ..please watch this movie... Grace & forgiveness is a powerful tool this world
AMEN.AMEN AMEN... THANK YOU LORD AND BLESS THE WRITER'S ..
May 3, 2015
This is a great movie! "Play the grace card, not the race card!" is a quote that should go viral!
May 24, 2014
Such a powerful film that tells about forgiveness.
½ April 11, 2014
Perdonar... No siempre es fácil!
April 7, 2014
Grace FULL Movie... Good Movie worth watching...
½ February 26, 2014
Different/Not Bad/OK/Kinda Liked...
January 28, 2014
Great wholesome film about loss, faith, and family. Anyone would enjoy this touching yet inspiring story. Film that makes you look at your interactions with people on a deeper level.
January 12, 2014
Love it! A great reminder that no matter how hard it is, we should love our enemies!
December 8, 2013
The beginning I must say I thought it was a chessy poorly made movie, but as it continued I really really enjoyed this. I am still impressed by the message. I must be honest though, I felt the very end was taking it a little too far and wasn't necessary to still make the point. It is OK to leave a lose end at the end of a movie... I think it could have ended differently and been even more effective.
December 5, 2013
Great movie....not your typical Hollywood movie. Good Christian message.
November 16, 2013
Awesome movie! intended for the persons who have a relationship with Jesus Christ as a nonbelievers might not understand but I hope that they would.
½ October 23, 2013
Could have been so much more. I wish Christian films weren't so predictable, I really wanted to like this.
July 19, 2013
Another popular Christian film, but not as well made as Alex Kendrick's movies. The pacing is quite slow in places, but the ending is great. Covers a lot of the same ground as Courageous (which I much preferred).
June 24, 2013
Oh my gosh! My husband and I put the kids to bed and watched this one night recently, and we just sat in silence with tears rolling down our cheeks at the end. A hard one to watch as a parent. I think most parents would fear the loss of their children and don't know what they would do if that happened. However, the message of grace, forgiveness, and reconciliation is powerful!
March 28, 2013
An excellent low-budget Indy film that dares address the racially charged mid-south...and handles it with Grace.
March 16, 2013
Inspirational movie showing people in common situations met with extraordinary results, because of following God's will.
March 12, 2013
Sin dudar una de las mejores peliculas cristianas que he visto. Excelentes actores y un mensaje acerca del perdˇn y la gracia BRUTAL. Si aun no la has visto pues dejame decirte que debes verla. Conoce cual es la carta de gracia que te vas a jugar de frente al que no te ama , al que te ha herido ... y como Dios va a recompensarte. Wow . Mega recomiendoo.
February 12, 2013
Important lesson in forgiveness!