The Grand Budapest Hotel Reviews

• Feb 12, 2020

Incredibly Fun Movie. Had me rolling

Incredibly Fun Movie. Had me rolling

• Feb 01, 2020

When we went and saw this movie, the lady at the cinema told us if you don't like it in the first 20 minutes, come out and you can have your money back. This is the first time anyone has ever warned us about seeing a movie. It was really wierd.

• Jan 20, 2020

Although the movie was a bit cucky, as are all Wes Anderson films, this is one of the most aesthetically pleasing movies ever made

• Jan 18, 2020

The most Wes Anderson movie from Wes Anderson is also among his best. A hilarious script, gorgeous set decoration and cinematography, and a fantastic ensemble cast combine to make this great entertainment.

• Jan 10, 2020

Nobody makes movies like Wes Anderson, and this movie is yet another support for that claim. This movie was funny, heartfelt, and completely unpredictable. As a result this movie does tension very well while still keeping the tone from getting dark. Also the performances in this movie! Wow!

• Dec 27, 2019

Bold, imaginative, star-studded and charming; "Grand Budapest Hotel" is not a film you'll forget anytime soon.

• Dec 20, 2019

The Grand Budapest Hotel is my favorite movie of all time. Wes Anderson is favorite director and this is his best movie. Ralph Fiennes and Tony Revolori make an excellent duo in this absolute must see masterpiece.

• Dec 09, 2019

Something different.

Something different.

• Nov 29, 2019

Stylish in all ways.

Stylish in all ways.

• Nov 20, 2019

Everything about this film is perfect.

Everything about this film is perfect.