The Great Los Angeles Earthquake Reviews

• Sep 15, 2009

Okay, it's a hokey television made disaster movie, hopelessly predictable but also very entertaining. I don't know why I like disaster films, perhaps it was because in my teen years movies like Airport, Earthquake, The Towering Inferno etc, were the big date movies.

• Pamela D Super Reviewer
    Feb 03, 2009

Talk Talk Talk, shameful verbal exposition. More talk. Yackity yakkity yak. My Dinner With Andre The Geologist. Where are the propane explosions, airborne body parts, and nude bimbos?

• Aug 21, 2008

This movie rocked!!!!!!Better than Earthquake (1974).

This movie rocked!!!!!!Better than Earthquake (1974).

• Jul 15, 2008

Awesome!This movie was fantastic.This one was better than Earthquake 1974.Very,very great movie.

• Jul 27, 2007

Grade B made for TV disaster epic, and I'm the only one who has apparently seen it. Awesome three hour flick of earthquakes and dead people.

• Jul 04, 2007

No captioning available, but this shows a concept of a big earthquake that might, MIGHT happen in Los Angeles.

• Jun 09, 2007