POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold Reviews

• Jul 25, 2019

Really hard to watch. The content was dry and not interesting. Also, the movie fell way short of the contingencies required to recieve a payout from POM, which was the title sponsor.

• Nov 25, 2016

Well done. To begin with I was unsure it would hit the mark, but it turns out that it does. Hats off to the companies who invested as well.

• Jul 19, 2016

The most meta movie ever made.

The most meta movie ever made.

• Dec 23, 2015

A big advertisement that fails to show what's so rotten about the ad business.

A big advertisement that fails to show what's so rotten about the ad business.

• Aug 16, 2015

Even if you're not into documentaries, it is interesting to see who all pops up in this, and seeing how product placement in movies actually works.

• Jun 30, 2015

Once again Morgan Spurlock does an informative and highly entertaining documentary

• Nov 07, 2014

Entertainingly meta in structure and far slicker than Supersize Me.

Entertainingly meta in structure and far slicker than Supersize Me.

• Jul 31, 2014

I guess the main question Spurlock had when making this movie was "How can I not get sued for making this movie?" since everything is very safe in this movie. He doesn't attack branding in any way. In fact, he joins in on the fun and makes the entire movie one ginormous ad. I appreciate this movie since it gets its points across without going overboard. Sure, some parts are more interesting than others, but this movie makes you think- and that's important when making a documentary. When Spurlock asks these companies to do certain things in the movie, at first you think "Man, that is a ridiculous idea! Who would do that?". Then they actually go through with it. The movie makes you think about how simple these concepts of advertising are, and how few people actually notice them. Companies pay movies to have their product involved in almost any way possible. The random advertisements in this movie were also a nice touch and helped prove this point. So overall, this movie was pretty informative, despite being boring at some points. There is some fun to be had in this documentary. I was sold by the concept and it delivered. 6/10 Good

• Jul 05, 2014

Super size me 2 may not have been as inspiring as the first, but that didn't stop me from picking up a # 8 with large 'Mc fries' and 'Mc drink', mmm! *Spoiler alert* now I feel like 'Mc shit'.

• Jun 12, 2014

While I Do Like Spurlock A Lot, This Doc Was A Little Less Inspired Than His Previous Attempt.