The Greening Of Whitney Brown Reviews

• Apr 04, 2013

ok, well, as i have said with other movies... i don't go on what critics think... as i began the movie... i was thinking ok, maybe i was wrong .. But it turned out to be a pretty good movie...

• Aug 25, 2012

Watched this movie with the girls. Cute!

Watched this movie with the girls. Cute!

• Jan 14, 2012

loved this movie! I could relate to all everything! <3

loved this movie! I could relate to all everything! <3

• Jan 06, 2012

Another movie my dad rented to watch with the family, and I was disappointed immediately because I had never heard of this movie and there was a horse on the cover. Horse movies, if you didn't know, are probably my least favorite movies ever. Although this movie didn't rank at the complete bottom of my horse movie list, it wasn't all that great. Very predictable, very childish, very not my type of movie at all.