The Grind - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Grind Reviews

½ December 28, 2015
I wish it was possible to go lower than half a star.
November 20, 2013
Eu não acredito que desperdicei 1 hora e meia da minha vida assistindo essa bosta de filme. Que final idiota e ridículo! Vai pro inferno quem fez essa porcaria!!!
Translating:
I can't believe that I spend 1 hour and half seeing this shit. What a ridiculous and idiot final! Go to hell who made this crap!!!
DrStrangeblog
½ August 29, 2012
Should be called The Grime because that's what I felt I wallowed through while watching this PILE OF CRAP. Sleazy, creepy in the bad leering Uncle Ernie kind of way, ugly, and above all idiotic with ZERO characters to care about. Awful experience reaffirming C. Thomas Howell will agree to anything that cuts him a check.
February 28, 2012
This is an independent, low budget film, but the story is strong and the execution is solid. It doesn't take a fancy set and obscure locations to make a good movie, and "The Grind" is proof. This simple film is full of clever dialogue, brilliant acting,and raw, human emotion. The characters are complex and worth caring about. It is a lot of fun and will keep your attention from beginning to end. This one is worth checking out!
February 28, 2012
have a good tactic... ketulusan melakukan dan tak pernah menanyakan apapun ;)
February 28, 2012
Bit of a strange movie to start with, got better as went on. Helped quite a nice few ladies to look at that got my attention as was getting bored. But like say did then get better.