The Happy House - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Happy House Reviews

August 27, 2015
A unhappy waste of time.
½ June 4, 2015
Not horrible B-horror film, but the ending was uninteresting.
March 28, 2015
Be careful of bread and breakfast places in the remote! Yikes!
½ March 13, 2015
An awful film. Terrible acting, rubbish script and an hour and 20 minutes wasted.
September 24, 2014
It was bit slow to start with but it got really got when the cop came to the door.. should make another one, of where a couple buy the house and it start all over again
½ September 14, 2014
The film, a sleepy, low-budget affair, merely enacts a series of horror movie clichés, as if that were enough. Its bland actors and wit-free script do nothing with the familiar elements but present them. I say SKIP IT!!!
½ September 13, 2014
It was a decent for a low budget film, but nothing that interesting. I'd pass on watching it again.
August 17, 2014
didn't expect much, but it was hilarious and dark, loved the odd characters-good for an independent!
June 30, 2014
There was just no thrill! The whole movie was like watching grass grow.
June 23, 2014
Well acted, but pointless, needed an ending.
June 11, 2014
There were times I wondered if this movie is supposed to be a joke? The acting /production is up there with what you would see on a tv movie.
June 8, 2014
Strange, quirky movie. I know it's supposed to have some scary moments, but there was one moment that made me laugh out loud, it was so bad and awesome at the same time!
½ June 6, 2014
The Happy House is boring but cute. There are lots of in-jokes for fans of horror, but sadly there aren't enough to carry this movie.
June 1, 2014
In a quest for a watchable horror movie this one trips the line and fall face first.
October 7, 2013
A really unusual and funny film. I was genuinely surprised by the way it plays out. And the cast is terrific.
October 7, 2013
I had so much fun seeing this film. It's quirky, funny, suspensful, smart. So many great characters - loved the innkeeper and her son, the butterfly guy and the academic sister. Well worth seeing!
September 23, 2013
Highly enjoyable genre bending film that deftly manages to juggle light and dark moments. Beautifully shot and cleverly scripted.