The Haunting Of Whaley House Reviews

• Feb 05, 2016

A tour guide goes in the house were she works with some friends at night , and guese ... no one get's out alive ....or does the guide survive ? ...whooo

• Jan 18, 2016

I actually liked this and would have given it a 3 had it not been for the terrible whiny, crybaby of a character. Omg the plot seemed promising but it didn't make much sense at times. Barely knew who the "ghosts" were and they went from evil to good to evil again to good? why??? and we only get a hint near the end as to what their motives may be but it's so weak and too late thst it just didn't fit right

• Dec 01, 2015

So fricken boring... I don't usually turn a movie off, and always watch to the end. This I HAD TO turn off 35 minutes into it... It's so slow, and boring. The acting and script is terrible. Don't even waste your time on this film. I've seen bad horror before, but this is just boring as sh*t!

• Oct 15, 2015

There was something about this that interested me, even though the film was garbage. For the first 45 minutes it managed to keep me interested... Then it went down hill. Not worth watching.

• Aug 17, 2015

This movie is terrifically awful.

This movie is terrifically awful.

• Apr 03, 2015

So this is a standard kids-in-a-haunted-house film, nothing spectacular and very little to add to this genre and stock pile of these types of films. I'll start with the positives. The camera work is pretty decent... and that's about it. The script is poor in parts - wooden and a tad unrealistic. The young and unknown actors/actresses are pretty good to be fair considering in these types of films they tend to be quite bad. The Keith Drummand character is hilarious though, everything he says and his lack of unrealistic emotion is actually laughable; If you see the film you'll know what I mean. I'm not sure if he was possibly suppose to be drunk or have gone a bit crazy from the house but his acting is horrendous. I'm not sure if he was putting on a British accent or not or if his high pitched tone was just carrying off like that. The actor Alex Arleo had most of convincing moments so congrats to him! The make-up isn't too bad, but there is one scene with the character Vanessa where she turns around which is pretty phony. The plot development is done most through the script, which personally is one of my pet hates along with random and unnecessary boob shots; which this film also includes (only one of but it was ridiculous). This film doesn't have a lot going for it. There are better films of this kind, but it is good if you want a few jump scares and laugh at bad acting.

• Mar 23, 2015

More of a comedy than a horror movie. I think an elementary school play could have done a better job. Scenes are long and dragged out, my grandmother can standing in the corner can scare me better than the "entities" in this movie and as far as the casting, acting and directing... Absolutely horrid. If these actors were paid to do this movie, than I'm sure I have a shot at acting. If you choose to watch this movie, I would recommend doing it high because this is the only way to watch this movie.

• Nov 05, 2014

Terrible acting. It's like they're reading from a storybook.

Terrible acting. It's like they're reading from a storybook.

• Oct 30, 2014

Definitely a "so bad it's good" kind of movie

Definitely a "so bad it's good" kind of movie

• Aug 19, 2014

I watched this film because I thought it might be the same house thats in AMERICAN HORROR STORY, SEASON 1. It's not.