The Heart Machine Reviews

• Feb 18, 2017

Like the relationship at the core of this story, this movie drags on and on past the point it should. Neither of the characters are likeable and they feel so extremely flat emotionally.

• Apr 30, 2016

Not good. Everyone is shitty and boring

Not good. Everyone is shitty and boring

• Mar 27, 2016

Not too bad and the idea is acceptable. I think someone smart could have known easily if she was nearby just by seeing the sunlight. That is my problem with it, both are not smart characters.

• Mar 27, 2016

Little film full of realism, about... well the cut doesn't allow us to know until much later in the film. The film sucker us into wondering who is crazy. Which seems to be the guy at first. It does make a few points relevant to this millenium. The guy ends up being the caring brilliant one conned by yet another dumb bitch that can't feel nor find out a passion... other than being demeaning to guys. This is why I think lesbianism should be encouraged. Get these out of our legs.

• Feb 22, 2016

Good premise, really unfortunate plotting.

Good premise, really unfortunate plotting.

• Nov 04, 2015

Creepy movie about a loser dude who stalks his virtual girlfriend.

Creepy movie about a loser dude who stalks his virtual girlfriend.

• Sep 29, 2015

If you want to feel awkward and uncomfortable, then this is the movie for you. Weird vibes throughout.

• Sep 27, 2015

Haiku review: Intriguing two-thirds Then mystery-romance flags And ending sinks it

• Sep 22, 2015

Zachary Wigon's debut film is an intelligent, funny, and somewhat haunting look at relationships in the digital age. Comes really close to home.

• Jul 12, 2015

A confirmation of my deepest and most intimate fears about love and lust as a twenty-something male living in this age of technological dissonance. Perhaps the brutal honesty of this film might not sink in to the viewer until it is too late.