The Heart Specialist - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Heart Specialist Reviews

½ November 4, 2011
Tons of celebs in this film: Mya, Method Man, Leon, Jasmine Guy. Still not a good reason to see this film. The jokes reach out and almost achieve funny but always fall short of the goal. It drags out, its corny, the funny is flat, the music is blah. Just don't waste your time.
½ October 31, 2011
the movie was good, but why in the heck would they say that all of these people were in the movie and some were only in there for 30 seconds or so, really they should have been just guest appearances!
October 30, 2011
Very slow, n drags at times.
½ October 28, 2011
I very much enjoyed this movie regardless of how weird it was
½ October 9, 2011
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
½ October 7, 2011
Marla Gibbs is so funny in this movie!
½ July 5, 2011
I didn't think it was very good, it was sad to see so many talented actors in a subpar film.
March 13, 2011
I watched the movie and I thought that overall it wasn't bad. I loved the scene inside the club where the comic on stage gave the attempted heckler what she so richly deserved. I thought the Marla Gibbs part was a little over the top but that it did not hurt the move overmuch. I would reccomend this movie to anyone who does not take themselves too seriously.
½ February 20, 2011
SO glad I didn't pay money to see this piece of garbage. My elementary students tell funnier, wittier jokes. Stupid story, bad acting. Lame, with a captan L. :-(
February 14, 2011
Even with the "all star" cast.....this movie was boring and drawn out....I ended up walking out...low budget filming.
February 5, 2011
I want to know why when there is a movie for us its not located in our area. Why do I have to drive all the way to Country Club Hills, IL to view the movie. Please let me know when the movie will be in Merrillville, IN 46410.
February 4, 2011
Im lookin for reviews of this movie! My mom wants me to get it for her.
January 30, 2011
It's not that the movie was bad, because it wasn't. It was just low budget and should have been on TV. I shouldn't have to pay $11.00 for that.
January 29, 2011
This story was ok, but the movie was boring. Should hv gone straight to dvd.
January 27, 2011
This was a surprisingly good movie... we hadn't heard anything about it so we really were not expecting anything... what a pleasant movie.
January 24, 2011
romcoms are always great.
January 24, 2011
Not bad. Pretty good. I enjoyed this movie. Nephew Tommy was good too. A story about a guy who was dying & captured his last moments on earth. A Dr. slash Comedian. Original film.
January 24, 2011
THIS IS A TERRIBLE MOVIE I WATCHED THE ENTIRE MOVIE AND I CAN NOT TELL ANYONE EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS ABOUT
January 24, 2011
just okay. it was funny and a different type of film that i expected.