The Heart Specialist - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Heart Specialist Reviews

January 22, 2011
Not worth the time or the cost of the ticket. See it on cable.
½ January 21, 2011
This movie is terrible - I wanted to give it a negative zero stars but this rating app wouldn't allow it...
January 21, 2011
grgshwfgdgggdjdyedwss

)jxhshvzvzgz d
January 21, 2011
I Loved this movie there is something about it that just touched me deep it has everything we as people black white green whatever need to get through todays world. There are all types of people personalities and everything else in this world and the movie shows how to deal with it , love over it and most of all learn through it. I loved everything about this movie inside and out the twist the plot everything plus all the women are BEAUTIFUL so its a 5 star squared for me
½ January 20, 2011
I am predicting this will be da worst movie of 2011! A lot of well known black actors to attract da black movie goers but this movie sucks!
January 20, 2011
Excellent movie. Well written and the actors were phenomenal.
½ January 19, 2011
Do not waste your money on this movie please it's not good at all
January 19, 2011
Good movie funny & sad !!!
½ January 19, 2011
Surprisingly, I liked it (lol)! A recognizable ensemble cast. Marla Gibbs character is very funny (she does a mean 'Dougie'). In theatres now.
½ January 19, 2011
Two words: brilliant and beautiful! I've heard this film compared to the likes of Tyler Perry movies, and I can totally see that, but this movie had an artsy feel to it that has made it the first "must see" of 2011. This might be one that gets lost in the shuffle because of its indie vibe, but it's not one to miss. The chemistry between the three lead characters, as well as the uncommon story and events, makes the film a breath of fresh air.
½ January 18, 2011
A waste of money abd time. There were 6 pp including myself and date. Movie was so stupid and not catchy that we left after 50 minutes. Screen seemed low budget. Jokes were very corny. Atleast I still supported
January 18, 2011
I'm sorry, this movie looks like it was shot with a camcorder. One from 1995. The actors couldn't really show their talents with the way it was written. Wait for the bootleg, then borrow it.
January 18, 2011
TODAY. I AM GOING TO CHECK OUT THE MOVIE"THE HEART SPECIALIST". I HOPE IS A GOOD MOVIE WITH A GOOD CAST LINEUP............
½ January 17, 2011
This movies was horrible!! First of all we went on the second day this movie came out and we was the only ones in the threater. I wish i could get my money back movies cost to much money for movies like that.
January 17, 2011
SUCKED...I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START. IT WASNT FUNNY,THE ACTING WAS HORRIBLE,THE STORY LINE HORRIBLE,JUST DIDNT CARE THAT MUCH FOR IT,BUT I HAVE SEEN WORSE.
January 17, 2011
Every medical person can pick up some refreshings tips about patient care.
½ January 17, 2011
HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!! Do not waste your money on this movie. Do not even waste your time when this comes on cable. How did they get Zoe Saldane in this terrible, boring movie? Any three of us could get together and make a movie 10 times better than this. HORRIBLE!!