The High Cost of Living Reviews

• Oct 29, 2014

Braff and Blais were great in this movie, but there was too much depressing reality to make this very enjoyable.

• Sep 18, 2014

3/5 --- Two strangers collide one nite and their present and future changes as the past catches up. A well acted movie with two character we get to delve into emotionally. Recommended for the story and life lesson. Zach Braff does it again!

• Jan 12, 2014

Not particularly enjoyable, but vaguely intriguing. We knew the end from the beginning, but the setting in a bilingual city was a nice touch.

• Oct 13, 2013

somewhat of a predictable story but with great acting by the two leads.

somewhat of a predictable story but with great acting by the two leads.

• Mar 02, 2013

Noooo! NO! This movie was just garbage in general. Now, I'll give it this, it was good for what it was, a tragedy, but not ONE hint of happiness, or hope, and such an abrupt ending, I got op and screamed. MUST AVOID UNLESS DRINKING GAMES ARE ACTIVE

• Feb 24, 2013

Deeply moving film dealing with conscience, human connection, grief, loss, and trying to make amends. A very emotionally charged film with a story that gets you really involved with and caring about the characters. Zach Braff and Isabelle Blais give gripping performances, and the story is riveting.

• Bruce B Super Reviewer
    Dec 06, 2012

A film that more the likely you will not see in the theater unless you go to a film festival. This is one outstanding movie. Henry is a drug dealer in Canada, Nathalie is a women in a relationship that comes to an end when she is about to have a baby and Henry hits her with his car by accident. So stars a great love story with sad outcome. 5 stars for this one. 12-1-12

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Sep 15, 2012

Good movie about humanity, suffering, and the need for redemption. This movie points out that life isn't all black and white, there is an area of gray that covers most human interaction. Zach Braff, and Isabelle Blais, do a fantastic job here. Very moving film. A perfect, and fitting ending, too....

• Sep 09, 2012

I really liked this movie...I have no idea why not many others seemed to.

I really liked this movie...I have no idea why not many others seemed to.

• Aug 14, 2012

Braffs best after the Garden State!

Braffs best after the Garden State!