The Hitman's Bodyguard Reviews

• 3d ago

I quite enjoyed it. Ryan was Ryan and Samuel was Samuel but that's always fun.

I quite enjoyed it. Ryan was Ryan and Samuel was Samuel but that's always fun.

• Sep 11, 2019

One of the funniest, most quotable movies i'be seen

One of the funniest, most quotable movies i'be seen

• Sep 08, 2019

Very funny and entertaining movie with its own creativity. Great chemistry and dialogues between Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L. Jackson. Talented Salma Hayek is a plus.

• Aug 29, 2019

It's everything you would want or expect from a movie that casts Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L. Jackson.

• Aug 28, 2019

Not the best buddy film, but fairly good and some funny parts. A good watch for one viewing.

• Aug 14, 2019

It's an enjoyable action comedy. The two lead actors have a great chemistry.

It's an enjoyable action comedy. The two lead actors have a great chemistry.

• Aug 14, 2019

It's a serviceable action film to pass the time. The movies strength is on the chemistry of its 2 leading men. While this is a totally predictable paint by numbers action comedy Reynolds and Jackson elevate the material to being watchable. I chuckled a few times Reynolds and Jackson feel comfortable in their roles almost playing the same charecters they have played in other movies. The fight scenes are fine throwing in some over the top action and visual flare to keep this from feeling like a direct to video movie. There's nothing that really stands out, its cast does its best working with the B level material. I sorta feel like Gary Oldman should be above these types of films by now but he too does a fine job playing a one dimension villan we've seen him play time and time again. Hitmans Bodyguard wont wow you but its entertaining enough to give it a watch. I give it a 3 out of 5

• Aug 09, 2019

I though it was a light humoured film and is the perfect thing to watch on a lazy afternoon it is has enough comedy and action to fill everyone's needs

• Jul 23, 2019

Oh wow people need to lighten up! Is this movie predictable and cliche - yes - but its meant to be! Its FUN! and hilarious! Yes the whole movie hangs on the banter between Reynolds and Jackson - but they are both fabulous. The kind of movie im always happy to watch again when channel flicking.

• Jul 17, 2019

Is it just me or was Samuel L. Jacksons character indestructible in this movie. You'll get some good laughs out of this movie.