The Hollow Reviews

• Dec 17, 2019

There is absolutely no thrill in this alleged "thriller." It is too long, the dialogue is unbelievable and stilted, the characters are so stereotypical they are cartoonish, and the two FBI agents are completely unnecessary for solving the crime. None of the character's side story lines are relevant to the ultimate plot, nor to they make you feel anything for the characters. It is just a poorly made movie.

• Oct 17, 2018

Stupid stereotypical movie with a bad cast of characters. The plot line is weak and unoriginal. The only interesting development is to see the local deputy go from a major scumbag to a dad and husband with a heart who deeply cares for his family.

• Jun 23, 2018

This is possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. So scattered. Soap opera-like, and it's supposed to be a CRIME/THRILLER movie!!!! Two hours of my life I'll never get back!!!!!

• Mar 22, 2017

How bad can a movie get? Watch this one and see.

How bad can a movie get? Watch this one and see.

• Feb 27, 2017

So Bad, it was terrible, the actors trying to follow a script that was poorly written and not look like a complete fool was the only interesting part, otherwise if you really want to waste a buck at the RedBox go ahead

• Jan 07, 2017

Awful movie. Couldn't even finish it. Poor acting, language was awful. Makes everyone from Mississippi look ignorant.

• Nov 08, 2016

It's all over the place and was interesting enough to keep watching, but it probably could have been edited to actually be okay.

• Oct 26, 2016

That's 2 hours of my life I will never get back... worst movie I have ever seen...ever, EVER.....seriously, ever. Like I have never seen such a shite movie....never ever.

• Oct 20, 2016

The user reviews are wrong. This is a HORRIBLE move and tremendous waste of time. Acting is terrible, story line is terrible, I could go on and on.

• Oct 12, 2016