The Horde (La Horde) Reviews

• May 06, 2019

Super cool Zombie movie

Super cool Zombie movie

• Jan 13, 2018

Awesome movie, lets hope it stays an un touched gem and doesnt end up being made into an america remake

• Jan 07, 2018

An above average zombie film with a decent plot. If one enjoys zombie films, give this one a try. "The Horde" contains all the elements of George Romero's best zombie films (and if you're a fan of zombie films, there's no point in listing Romero's classics). This is why I didn't give it a higher score, because Romero's done it all before. Oh, well, Let the heads roll, and the blood flow!!

• Sep 04, 2016

She certainly shouldnt have been the sole survivor. Also... why is that in zombie movies no one has ever seen a zombie movie.

• Jun 18, 2016

Foreign and not well done really. Didn't care if anyone lived or died. Crappy horror

• Jun 15, 2016

Too much fuss without a point...!

Too much fuss without a point...!

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jun 03, 2016

Basically the sequel to 28 Weeks Later that never got made. Cleverly shot so as to make the low budget feel favourable, La Horde is Action-Horror that actually works.

• Apr 03, 2016

think From Dusk till Dawn. In French

think From Dusk till Dawn. In French

• Mar 17, 2016

The Horde 2009 (La horde) this French #Zombie #HorrorMovie is a must see for any #Horror fan a true classic on #Netflix now #NetflixHorror

• Oct 23, 2015

An excellent little action-horror piece that capitalizes on the gore and gush of the genre without sacrificing character. The action comes early in this little gem, and I enjoyed it from the get-go. Things slow down a bit in terms of character development in the latter half of the film, but I didn't mind, because I was still having a fun time.