Reviews

• Dec 23, 2021

The film committed to the "80s" esthetic on and behind the camera. The look and feel of the movie was great, the acting and effects were great. However the film was mostly the main actress walking or dancing. If you cut out all the "filler", leaving only the interesting stuff you'd maybe have a ten minute film…..maybe.

• Dec 10, 2021

Very enjoyable, with a terrific sense of dread.

Very enjoyable, with a terrific sense of dread.

• Dec 09, 2021

I was enjoying the slow-burn, until the end, when nothing came together. There was so much good buildup - it was like preparing an entire Thanksgiving feast and dropping it on the floor on the way to the table. What could have been told in a 24-minute short was over an hour and a half. If you hadn't told me, I definitely would have thought it was an 80s film. Why was this shot and set as if it was the 80s? I guess because it could?

• Dec 05, 2021

Brilliant, spine tingling 09 horror with a classic mid to late 70s vibe about it that's being reintroduced to many thanks to its addition to a few streaming platforms of late ..crazy tension, a horrifying reveal and an appealing nostalgic lead performance from Jocelin. Tom Noonan back on screen in horror alone blew my mind!

• Nov 08, 2021

Reeeeeally slow pace. If you like slow build-ups, you'll like this. The 80s gimmick was nice but even tho I liked the movie, I found myself fast-forwarding thru a lot of it.

• Nov 06, 2021

Slow build up, not scary or horrifying in any way could be a good movie for newbies to the horror genre

• Nov 03, 2021

This movie was so incredibly boring. Literally NOTHING happens until the final 10 minutes of the movie. The beginning of the movie is just this girl walking around campus and around her neighborhood in a pair of ugly jeans. Then it's her snooping around and dancing around the house where she's babysitting. When the spooky/devilish stuff does start to happen it's not even suspenseful or scary. Even when the movie ends you don't quite understand what it was about. They should have spent more time in the movie developing the back story. Instead they chose a weird soundtrack for her to listen to on her Walkman half the time. This was a total snooze and I don't understand why anyone gave it a good rating. Boring, plot less and not scary.

• Oct 20, 2021

A brilliant nod to the demonic horror films of the past. The film does so much horror with so little. If you're a horror fan I strongly recommend.

• Sep 23, 2021

This is an awesome slow burn horror movie. It's like a great book you just can't put down. It really pulled me in. I couldn't wait to find out what was going on, and the ending didn't disappoint.

• Jul 16, 2021