The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) Reviews

½ January 2, 2016
Tom Six intenta hacer una secuela mucho más horripilante e infernal que la primera parte de su "The Human Centipede"... y lo logra. Las referencias a "Psycho", "Saló: o los 120 dias de Sodoma" y a "Eraserhead" están más que presentes, así como el gore más espantoso que se puedan imaginar, sin importar que la cinta sea a blanco y negro. El actor Laurence R. Harvey es el asco encarnado en una persona, interpretando a Martin, una especie de Igor y "Fanboy" que quiere hacer un cienpiés humano de 12 personas inspirado en la primera película. "The Human Centipede II" es un completo descenso al averno. Quedan advertidos.
½ December 15, 2015
it seems that it has been lost in film making the artistic creativity. Horror movies just go for as fucked up as it can think of and try to make the audience uncomfortable and cue that perverted side in people to see if they will come back for more. there is zero things about this movie that is interesting creative or original so it gets a zero
½ December 8, 2015
Horrible mOvie!! WhO has a sick mind tO cOme up with this??
December 2, 2015
Tom Six manages to create a disturbing atmosphere using a black and white cinematography and wide angle shots, but this awful sequel drags forever with not enough material to fill 90 minutes and most of it is so vile and sickening that it just overwhelms whatever merits it has.
November 17, 2015
Pros:
-Bloody and gory
-Acceptable acting
-Darker and more disgusting than the first film
-Acceptable story
-Disgusting main character
-Pretty gross

Cons:
-Disgusting main character (yes it's both a pro and a con)
-Not as unique as the first film
-Tries too hard to be disturbing in some scenes

Conclusion:
The Human Centipede 2 is a decent film and an overall improvement over the first film, in my opinion. It's worth a watch, Gorehounds.
October 31, 2015
I wasn't interested in this movie and I should stay like that. It was disturbing, disgusting and quite annoying. My sister made me watch it so that we can watch the 3rd one on Halloween. No need.
½ October 30, 2015
SLIGHTLY LESS BORING THAN ORIGINALLY!
½ October 30, 2015
The only movie worse than this one is Spring Breakers! Man, this movie sucked! Though the first movie was not a masterpiece, the Dr/evil scientist guy was perfect for his role! And that movie did contain some really sick shit but it kept you wanting to watch. There was just no substance to this movie, it was lame all the way through. Skip this one, you'll just waste your time! 3/10, GARBAGE!
October 28, 2015
I really pushed myself out of my comfort-zone for this one. I remember my ex talking about it when it came out and I was genuinely horrified at the thought of it's content. But a stronger, more objective me sat down after making it through the first sequence and I genuinely thought it was a screwed-up brilliant mess. Horror films rarely leave an impact on me, but the sheer sadistic nature really left a mark on my desensitised soul. I liked the contrasting style of the film to the original as Six goes for a different tone this time around. Thought it had a interesting meta storyline as well; particularly enjoyed Ashlynn Yennie's characterisation of herself.
October 22, 2015
so clever of tom six to make his first film "just a film" & his second film "reality." lots of fun as long as you know what your getting into.
½ October 21, 2015
Goofy,annoying and offensive to its viewrs The Human Centipede 2 fails at everything it was trying to build up.
½ October 13, 2015
It's a disgusting exercise in poor taste, but that's sort of the point, isn't it? Tom Six directs this movie with a kind of sick satisfaction that is intriguing to watch. I just wish the images he puts on-screen were more bearable. It isn't a good movie by any means, but it's definitely an interesting filmmaking exercise, however tasteless and ugly.
½ September 28, 2015
How in the hell do they find actors for this kind of worthless crap? I like a good slasher movie but this was scary bad in a very bad way. "Here is your part in the movie". "You will spend the entire shoot with your mouth on someones ass!!" Don't bother with this even if the first one was intriguing to you!
September 26, 2015
I'm appalled by this sickening movie. Theirs hardly any story toward the protagonist and the lack of dialogue for the characters is rather annoying in my opinion. I feel that this movie has gone to far and personally should be banned. The pregnant woman is what causes me to rethink about this movie, as i think the labour scene was disgusting and worse then the experiment itself. They should have kept the characters except that woman.
September 23, 2015
The meta-narrative technique in this film is part of it's charm. The basic idea? The movie won't create monsters, a person's life doesn't make them a monster, it's all their doing. The film does push things pretty far so not for the faint-hearted. That being said, I am easily scared but got through this film and it's preceder. There is plenty of gore and (due to censorship issues) much of the most horrific stuff is still implied. That's what makes it even more horrifying...that and the use of sound.
August 20, 2015
Is this a good movie? Jesus no, but I sure as hell love it. I love the sadistic violence and pointless gruesome content. Although rather boring at times, THC 2 is worth watching. Just bring a barf bag
½ August 18, 2015
I admire that this film is gory, over the top, and extremely fucked up. Defiantly one of the most fucked up films there is.
½ August 10, 2015
There's a difference between entertaining violence, and just plain sick and despicable violence, but director Tom Six is too full of sh** to realize that. I've seen a lot of movies, meaning I've also seen my fair share of depraved ones as well, and never before have I seen such a tasteless, vile, and shallow piece of trash. Yes, Mr. Six does attempt to throw social commentary into the mix, but that just ends up making the movie even more offensive due to the fact it actually believes it's intelligent.This is a man that lives to shock, I understand that, but there are line you shouldn't cross unless you have a good reason.
July 24, 2015
dumb, first one was better
½ July 24, 2015
Exploitative trash that tries to cover up itself with a measly attempt at social commentary. [F]