Reviews

• Jan 04, 2022

Acting, plot, score and pace of storyline were great. Camerawork aside from lighting was atrocious.

• Jan 03, 2022

Awesome film, the first felt quite an amateur film with a few flaws, but this one improved so heavily on that one in all different ways, not that the first one was necessarily bad, but this one is quite brilliant.

• Jan 03, 2022

Melhor filme do século

Melhor filme do século

• Nov 16, 2021

Zgrabna kontynuacja jedynki, robiąca kilka rzeczy lepiej ale też wiele rzeczy gorzej od poprzedniczki. Historia jest nawet ciekawa zaś realizacja lepsza od 1

• Nov 10, 2021

The best of the entire franchise, but that's not saying much.

The best of the entire franchise, but that's not saying much.

• Nov 01, 2021

God, this movie is perfect.

God, this movie is perfect.

• Sep 23, 2021

one of the best movie adaptions out there - so faithful to the books and encapsulates the story, aesthetic, and thrill of Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games Catching Fire SO well. casting is impeccable and i promise if you are a fan of the books, you will not be disappointed!

• Sep 16, 2021

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

• Sep 06, 2021

"Various Games: In Flames" is a competent sequel but much less charismatic than its predecessor, shifting the focus to something more political, the transaction is good, the script is less linear but with continuity problems. The continuation of the franchise had more than 50 million in budget than its predecessor, although we don't feel this visually expressive improvement, the cache can have food a lot of the money, as we have a less authorial film that perpetuates what worked in the first one though it lacks a greater depth of the characters. "Ravenous Games: On Fire" hasn't aged as well as the first one, we feel a repetition of ideas, we have a climax that should have been built before, but the characters are still great and the performances at a good level such as costumes, makeup and soundtrack, in addition to photography, which improves significantly. Grade 7/10

• Aug 29, 2021

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire stands up to its predecessor very nicely. I would definitely recommend giving it a watch if you’ve seen the first film that is.