The Hunt Reviews

• Nov 10, 2020

Definitely an interesting updated take on The Most Dangerous Game with a Cabin in the Woods feel, i.e. satire. Big time current political undertones here. The tables are turned when you have the "elite liberals" being the ones with the guns vs. the "crazy conservatives" on the run scared. You get a Tarantino type finish here which was very amusing. Yeah.. what else can I say really. I'd say this is worth a watch.

• Oct 30, 2020

A movie that created its only "controversy" is never a good thing. Felt like a b grade movie that is pretty apparent what it is but tries to be smarter with a slight twist.

• Oct 21, 2020

This movie is f******* funny. It hits at "both" sides of the political aisle and I'm sorry but if you can't laugh at yourself then something is wrong with you! It doesn't have to have some sort of deep, profound message, like all these people reading into it way too much are looking for. It's just entertaining and good.

• Oct 20, 2020

Really bad. Stereotypical. Zero nuance or understanding. A creative, but sad attempt at political satire. Offensive to a 100 percent of the United States. Bad form. Zero tolerance. Further dividing.

• Oct 16, 2020

Absolutely hilarious. Good bit of campy gore if that bothers you. Very recommended. The leading lady's acting is superb!

• Sep 21, 2020

A group of highly-successful and powerful people lose their jobs and positions because they joked about hunting humans in a conversation, so they start hunting humans.

• Sep 18, 2020

It's ok. There is no story. Good gore. Then it ends. I prefer Ready or Not, though they are very different films. The release dates and silly murder games make me think of them being related.

• Sep 15, 2020

Wow. The Hunt is a non-stop shock and awe fest that does so well and funny with politics and other humor, and when people go out, man they go out. Giplin's character here is what really builds The Hunt, and she really does not mess around, and I was stunned by her character. This film is an insane, crazy film that gives the twists and turns will flip your mind round and round. Wild stuff.

• Sep 14, 2020

this movie surprised me every single scene , like its very cool , its very OUT OF THE BOX , its very special , and finally it's such a weird movie but the GOOD king of weird . love it. if there is a 6 out of 5 stars i would've given it to this movie just for trying something VERY NEW

• Sep 14, 2020

I loved this movie. Normally, I would have been put off by the profanity but some movies can get away with it. Die Hard makes it work because the swearing is appropriate given the situations. The same is true here. The violence might have put me off also but, like a small number of other movies, such as Alien and its sequels, the Rambo movies, and Terminator, the violence makes sense with this story. What makes this movie not just a cut above similar stories, like The Hunger Games, Ten Little Indians, and others, is that The Hunt makes more sense then every other example from this genre I've ever seen. Why is that? Because it is the first time I have ever seen the naked arrogance of liberalism exposed. No one has dared until this film. This is it. This is the only movie you will find that shows the raw contempt liberals feel for the rest of America. It is also the only place where you will see how twisted their priorities are. Would liberals really sanction the hunt of conservatives? Yes they would. We know this because they already have. In cities across the country, rioters and their affiliates have successfully hunted police officers and killed them in the streets. Liberals not only don't stop it, they don't do anything to prevent it, and after it happens, they support the people who did it. This movie was great because it was so real. It is also frightening because it is so real. A lot of money went into The Hunger Games but that movie can't hold a candle to this one.