The Hunter's Prayer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Hunter's Prayer Reviews

June 13, 2017
lots of action loved it
June 10, 2017
Best movie I've seen in a while! The Hunter's Prayer was absolutely a fresh take on a classic idea, and I would highly recommend it!
May 29, 2017
A terribly predictable and cliched film if ever there was one. Take a slice of every Leon type movie of lone hitman protecting orphaned teenager, add in some appalling dialogue, terrible 'British' accents, minimal back story, plot holes and a dire, 'broody yet heartwarming' hitman and you have this film. Not a single plot twist or talking point throughout the movie. The 'bad guy' hitmen spray 100s of rounds of machine gun metal and don't hit a single person (lots of glass being smashed, of course). Even the end was so incredibly predictable it didn't even TRY to make you think it was something a bit different. One for those not wishing to exhaust any brain cells on a Sunday afternoon.
May 27, 2017
Not as much action as I would like, the story was a little confusing but pretty interesting when it made sense.
May 27, 2017
pretty okay action movie
May 23, 2017
Nothing particularly special.
May 16, 2017
Not Jason Bourne but still a good action film. Sam Worthington is strong. Acting is good and production value was on the screen. 2 1/2 stars.
May 10, 2017
A bit of a slog.

The story has been done loads of times and it offers up nothing refreshing or original.

Some of the action is decent and I did like the cafe scene which really did give me a jump.
May 6, 2017
Hunter's Prayer probeert het traditionele actie genre om te toveren in een melo-dramatisch verhaal over verlies en verslaving, maar slaat de plank goed mis door toch te kiezen voor simpel schiet en vecht werk om alles makkelijker na het einde te brengen.