The Incredible Hulk - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredible Hulk Reviews

Page 2 of 1995
November 21, 2017
So much better than Ang Lee's Hulk movie. Seen it three times now and still holds up well even when compared to other MCU offerings.
½ November 19, 2017
What a waste of money this film was. A disastrous looking CGI fest from start to finish. No wonder the MCU have put all efforts in to ignore it from their timeline as much as possible!
November 19, 2017
Not a bad try for a pre-MCU made movie.
November 15, 2017
loved it, so well done.
½ November 12, 2017
I just love this movie.
November 9, 2017
A very mediocre superhero film, but still has its moments that make it fun to watch.
½ November 7, 2017
A straight-forward comic book action flick that uses minimal smarts, but overall delivers an enjoyably satisfying movie experience.
½ November 6, 2017
This is the first and only MCU movie that I can safely say it is TERRIBLE!
November 6, 2017
The forgotten Marvel flick. But too bad because it?s not!
½ November 4, 2017
I found this film pretty boring and didn't find Ed Norton very believable in the role at all.
November 2, 2017
Reference filled, run of the mill superhero movie.
½ October 31, 2017
The Incridible Hulk delivers all the hulk smashing action that fans of the big green giant could hope for, even if the rest of the movie could hardly be called incredible.
October 28, 2017
I like the plot CGI is great fight scenes are great as for the cast Edward Norton did a great Bruce Banner but rest of the cast is pretty boring. Overall 8/10
October 16, 2017
An alright movie. Interesting to see the backstory of the hulk.
October 13, 2017
Not perfect but not horrible either. The CGI was pretty decent and Norton's acting was good. Nothing that would make me want a sequel though.
½ October 13, 2017
While it can't touch Iron Man's high bar, The Incredible Hulk is exactly that - incredible. The CGI looks almost but not quite real, the action is fantastic, and the acting is great.
October 7, 2017
I couldn't watch it at once because something always came in the way. But wasn't as bad as Hulk. This is a
September 27, 2017
Pretty decent movie it's cool how we see Hulk transform he was cool when he did that, it has some action to the movie so see Hulk in the action to battle
September 23, 2017
The story is not perfect but is still enjoyable an the characters aren't great but give props to Edward Norton as Bruce Banner/The Hulk.
Page 2 of 1995